My love,
Welcome to my new writing space!
It’s not like I have been away from writing, but I’ve always wanted to be connected to the world I made with Wattpad and I can’t think of another medium that is more suited for it than this blog.
As you may not know, I have been busier since I have published Sol. It’s the sixth book that I have published on Wattpad. And if you’re new to this blog and didn’t reach this from the app that we’re talking about, yep! Pretty much, I’ve been publishing my works there for free since the pandemic days.
I’m in university now, and there are a lot of things happening. I thought I was fine and could still pick up my keyboard to write chapters of a story, but one day, that privilege got held back by a big event. That event changed my availability, because since then I became occupied. It was a very big setback for me because I was pushed to that situation without knowing what it would really take from me. I let the days pass bit by bit and experienced many things outside of my writing space. And really, I do believe that experience is the best teacher.
I’m still balancing school and life, but I can’t hold off my passion any longer. Even as I struggle to be consistent with chapter updates, I’ll have this platform to update on instead if ever I get too busy with life. That means I’ll be most likely updating this blog weekly (in hopes of keeping my promise of always setting time for writing)! I also am currently writing an on-going story entitled, Irog. On-going stories are not my thing since I usually write and finish a story first before putting it out there, but it is a means to ground myself back to my roots, to my inner purpose. WHICH IS OF COURSE WRITING!
Sorry for the big letters. I wanted the intensity. 😹✌️
I just wanted to drop the cover of my new story here for reference:
It’s sensual and inviting. I wanted to capture those two feelings when I decided on the cover. ❤️🔥
But yeah. That’s pretty much it. I’m updating on Irog the best that I can since it’s not a story that I want to abandon. Sometimes (or if not frequently), I just find myself missing the shores and dreaming of a hidden island in the Visayas region. Haha! For as long as I live, I’ll definitely find myself back there on that shore.
I love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment